Join Us at the Southeast Regional Sports Turf Conference
& Trade Show hosted by the NC/SC STMA!
On behalf of the NC/SC STMA chapters, conference planning committee,
and DoubleTree Resort, you are invited to join us at YOUR 10th annual
From our humble beginnings nine years ago with an initiative of simply
getting North and South Carolina sports turf managers together to provide
continuing education, this conference has evolved into an event with world
class education and speakers that now serves multiple states – the newly
renamed Southeast Regional Sports Turf Conference & Trade Show.
We asked, you spoke, and we listened. This is YOUR sports turf managers
conference that strives to bring the valuable benefits you desire. Opportunities
to learn through continuing education, exposure to new products and services, meeting and talking with leaders in the industry, building
relationships with your peers, providing avenues for suppliers to reach
buyers, outstanding golf, social events, and more can all be found at this
can’t miss event!
Each year, the value of this conference continues to improve as it offers
expanded and more diverse components. This year’s event features:
- State of the Art Conference Facilities
- Over 30 Educational Speakers Covering 14 Education Sessions
- Seven Panel Discussions
- Over 35 Trade Show Exhibiting Companies
- Three Meals including Buffet Breakfast, Continental Breakfast & Luncheon
- Networking Opportunities like a Social Night at Damon’s
- Carolinas Cup Golf Tournament at Burning Ridge Golf Club
- Advanced Workshop at Myrtle Beach High School
Please join the conference committee and over 300 of your sports turf
colleagues this November 11-14 and experience the value for yourself.
You won’t be disappointed! We look forward to seeing you there!
– The Southeast Regional Sports Turf Conference & Trade Show Committee